IBM Power Systems Performance Monitoring
Tool gets data from the HMC CLI and might be supplemented by OS agent metrics.
You can see all features in demo site which already contains HMC REST API collected data.
HMC REST API data collection will be released in v6.00.
- CPU pool
- Shared Processor Pools
- Physical interfaces
- WPAR (Workload Partition)
- WLM (Workload Manager) v6.00
- CPU performance (CPU cores)
- Memory usage (allocation, usage, page in/out)
- Eth/FCS/SR-IOV/SAS/IVE adapter performance (MB/sec, IO per sec, latency in ms) v6.00
- CPU Workload Estimator
- Resource Configuration Advisor
- Historical Reporting
- Custom Groups grouping of utilization from LPARs or CPU Pools in single graph
- Graph zooming
Complete list of product features
HMC CLI data gathering
OS agent data gathering
Feel free to comment our implementation or discuss it on our web forum.