v5.00 (11.5.2017)Main news are User ACL authorization, OS agent alerting and VMware enhancements.
Internal user management.
You are be able to create users and groups in the tool and assign them rights based on ACL rules.
(visibility of HMC/Servers/LPARs/clusters/VMs).
IBM Power Systems
- Configuration GUI
- Alerting based on OS agent performance data
(memory utilization, paging, LAN, SAN, SAN IOPS, SAN response time)
- SNMP trap
- OS agent data: new LAN packets metric
- TOP10 page is enhanced about TOP10 tables per IOPS, LAN [MB/sec] and SAN [MB/sec]
- Much faster data read from vCenters as real time data is used only
- No need to set up historical counter levels, all required data is available without any VMware counter changes
- Newly collected and presented metrics
- CPU ready: per VM and aggregated graph per cluster
- Datastore IO latency
- Resource Configuration Advisor: it runs once a day, analyzes collected data and highlights problems in the environments
- Custom groups enhanced about additional metrics (Memory, LAN, SAN)
Our storage performance monitoring tool STOR2RRD has been released v2.00 as well with these main news:
- Support of EMC² VMAX
- Support of DotHill AssuredSAN and its re-brands like HPE MSA2000/P2000 and Lenovo S2200/S3200
- HPE 3PAR re-implementation
You might not be aware of options which brings our support
- SLA: next business day response time for critical issues
- Regular health checks
- Priority in implementation of new functionality which the customer requests
- Creating customized reports based on the customer's requests
- Enterprise edition of the product contains:
- CPU Workload Estimator based on rPerf or CPW benchmark
- Live Partition Mobility and generally LPAR migration support
- Unlimited number of items in one Custom Group
- Unlimited number LPARs/VMs in 1 PDF report
Value Added Reseller program is open for companies interested in becoming of our VAR in their countries
Please spend a minute to give us feedback
LPAR2RRD 5.00 enterprise edition for customers under support containing further benefits will be released on the 25th of May.
|Follow us on||to keep up-to-date with the latest product news.|