06.11.2014New major version 4.60 coming mainly with:
- UI enhancements
- Support of new POWER8 high-end models in CPU Workload Estimator
- NMON online grapher
- New main configuration summary page
- Graph zooming feature
- Back button functionality is implemented
- Dashboard flat style
- Many additional smaller graphical and functional enhancements
- POWER8 support in CPU Workload Estimator (there are listed all new POWER8 based models)
NMON online grapher: it is the same application as on nmon.lpar2rrd.com, you can use it locally now
You can find it in the main menu
- Big changes on the back-end, processing is much faster now
New main configuration summary page
- Resource summary of all servers and LPARs in one table
- The table is sort able per names and allocated resources
- Red Hat KVM, QEMU and Xen support is already under development
- VMware support
- UI based configuration
- many new alerting options
- OS agent data used for alerting
- Active Directory integration will come soon (authentication & resource authorization)
LPAR2RRD 4.60 enterprise edition for customers under support containing further benefits will be released on the 13th Nov 2014.
Read Migration to POWER8 article to get prepared for migration to POWER8.
Actual feature matrix.
Storage performance monitoring project STOR2RRD has been significantly improved.
Version 1.00 has been released just last week.
Our VAR program has joined additional partners in past few months.
current free version 4.60 (it is platform independent).
Follow us on to keep up-to-date with the latest product news.