5.00It will be released at the end of April 2017.
It will bring these new features and enhancements:
Internal user management.
You will be able to create users and groups in the tool and assign them rights.
(visibility of HMC/Servers/LPARs/vCenters/clusters/VMs).
IBM Power Systems
- Configuration GUI
- Alerting based on OS agent performance data
(memory utilization, paging, LAN, SAN, SAN IOPS, SAN response time)
- SNMP trap
- OS agent data: new LAN packets metric
- TOP10 page is enhanced about TOP10 tables per IOPS, LAN [MB/sec] and SAN [MB/sec]
- Much faster data read from vCenters as real time data is used only
- No need to set up historical counter levels, all required data is available without any VMware counter changes
- Newly collected and presented metrics
- CPU ready: per VM and aggregated graph per cluster
- Datastore IO latency
- Resouce Configuration Advisor: it runs once a day, analyzes collected data and highligths problems in the environments
- Custom groups enhanced about additional metrics (Memory, LAN, SAN)
Most of it is already implemented.
Let us know if you want to try beta via firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatever help is appreciated!