PDF reportingVersion 4.95 brings possibility to create PDF report directly from the tool.
Generate historical report and on the top right corner you will see a PDF icon which generates requested file.
|Check IBM Power , VMware , Custom group examples or try it on our demo site|
PrerequisitesIf you are on Virtual Appliance 1.25+ then just use it, nothing is required, everything is already installed.
In any other case you would need to install a few Perl modules to make it work.
If required modules are missing then you will be prompted for their install when you click on the PDF report.
Installation of PDF prerequisites
PDF reporting in older versionsThere is no direct "PDF" icons to convert pages or graphs into PDF as we do not think that it is necessary.
There are those possibilities to do the same job without any coding on our side.
There are plenty of PDF writing software and online conversion services around that can help you save web pages as PDF files.
Note that when you print any data from LPAR2RRD then menu and header are not printed.
Chrome PDF converterChrome web browser allows direct pdf conversion.
You neither have to install any software on your computer nor any extensions in your browser because Google Chrome itself acts as the PDF writer.
- Open any web page inside Google Chrome, press Ctrl+P (or Cmd+P if you are on a Mac) to open the Print dialog
- If the page does not fit the screen then roll on the bottom to let load of all images
- Change the destination printer to Save as PDF
- Select "Background graphic"
- Hit the Print button and the current web page will instantly download as a PDF document. Simple!