LPAR2RRD product roadmap
- Solaris zone and LDOM support
- Hitachi Compute Blade (BladeSymphony) support
- OS agent: monitoring and alerting of filesystem space utilization
- IBM i OS agent: new metric response time (latency) per ASP
Q4 2018We plan to support following technologies, all are already under development.
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- KVM / oVirt / RedHat Virtualization (RHV)
- IBM Power Systems: HMC REST API usage as full replacement of actual access
It will bring these enhancements at least:
- perf data for all physical adapters: SR-IOV, FC, Eth
- Power Enterprise Pools
- Shared Storage Pools
- IBM Power Systems: support of POWER9 in CPU Workload Estimator
XorMonOur main target for this year is merge of LPAR2RRD and STOR2RRD tools into single one called XorMon.
It will be able to provide you complete performance and mapping overview from OS level through OS virtualization layers, SAN and storages.
We expect its release at the end of Q3 2018.