|Level of support||12 months||24 months||36 months|
All prices are in US dollars.
Prices are valid for 1 LPAR2RRD instance under support.
If you have more LPAR2RRD instances then we are able to offer you aditional discount.
Stand-by LPAR2RRD instances used only for DR purposes are not calculated.
Huge software customization: price per request
You might use a Quote form to get a quote
Further information on a request via firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Credit card payment possibility (ask us for the quote at first):|
|Have you got any question? Then contact us online on|
List of benefits available only for customers with support contract
- CPU Workload Estimator based on rPerf or CPW benchmark
- Live Partition Mobility and generally lpar migration support
- Unlimited number of lpars or CPU pools in one Custom Group.
Free version has maximum limit 4 lpars/pools per a group.
- priority in LPAR2RRD bug fixing
- resolving operation issues like
- data is not being downloaded from the HMC/IVM
- charts are not being generated/refreshed
- problem diagnostic
- help with communication with IBM support when the HMC/IVM behavior as LPAR2RRD data source is not correct and the HMC/IVM is under valid support contract with IBM and PMR for that is raised
- help with installation, upgrade, web server configuration etc
- help with migration of LPAR2RRD instance to other server
- error log review whether the customer reports any issue
- any kind of consultations or support exclude things covered by premium support
- next business day response time for critical issues ( means if you report a critical issue with LPAR2RRD then next business day latest we get back to you and start troubleshooting)
- regular health checks (once a 6 months, we will need to get some data from your site like error.log etc.)
- implementing of new functionality which customer asks for (if it is reasonable and possible)
- creating special LPAR2RRD builds for customers (like development of interfaces to other reporting/capacity planning tools)
- prolong data retention time (all received data from the HMC/IVM is stored for 60days then its being averaged)
- any software development not classified as "huge software customization"
- everything covered by Standard support