Support servicesYou can optionaly order software support services in 2 levels of support.
We do not sell the product software license as the product is freeware released under GNU General Public License.
Together with support you obtain the full version of the product with those benefits.
- next business day response time for critical issues
- regular health checks (once a 6 months)
- implementing of new functionality which customer requests (if it is reasonable and possible)
- report automation and customization (generates graphs or CSV reports)
- creating special LPAR2RRD builds
- development of whatever reports or data exports from data collected by the tool
- prolong data retention time (all data is stored for 60days then it's being averaged)
- any software development not classified as "huge software customization"
- everything covered by Standard support
- priority in LPAR2RRD bug fixing
- resolving operation issues like
- data is not being downloaded from the management stations (HMC/vCenter)
- graphs are not being generated/refreshed
- help with installation, upgrade, migrations etc
- any kind of consultations or support exclude things covered by premium support
List of additional benefits for customers with support contract (IBM Power edition only)
- CPU Workload Estimator based on rPerf or CPW benchmark
- Live Partition Mobility and generally LPAR migration support
- Unlimited number of LPARs or CPU pools in one Custom Group.
Free version has maximum limit 4 LPARs or CPU pools per a custom group.
Use a quote form to get a quote.
Support evaulation page
|Have you got any question? Then contact us online via|
IBM Power support summary
|Unlimited # of HMCs||yes||yes||yes|
|Unlimited # of Physical servers||yes||yes||yes|
|Resource Configuration Advisor||yes||yes||yes|
|CSV export of data||yes||yes||yes|
|Statistics per HMC||yes||yes||yes|
|Statistics per Physical server||yes||yes||yes|
|Statistics per CPU Pool||yes||yes||yes|
|Statistics per LPAR||yes||yes||yes|
|OS Agent for AIX, Linux, VIOS||yes||yes||yes|
|IBM i OS Agent||yes||yes||yes|
|CPU Workload Estimator||based on CPU cores||based on rPerf/CPW||based on rPerf/CPW|
|Number of LPARs in Custom Group||Up to 4||unlimited||unlimited|
|SLA||N/A||best effort||1 working day|
|Data retention||default||default||default or per request|
|Live Partition Mobility support||yes||yes|
|Customizations per request||yes|