We sell software support services.
We do not sell the product software license as the product is freeware released under GNU GPL v3.
Together with support you obtain the full version of the product with those benefits
IBM Power Systems edition
1 LPAR2RRD instance can managed unlimited number of IBM Power Systems servers, HMCs and LPARs.
|Level of support
1 LPAR2RRD instance can managed unlimited number of VMware vCenters, ESXi servers and VMs.
|Level of support
- Price is in US dollars and without VAT.
- 1 LPAR2RRD instance is able to manage IBM Power Servers and even VMware servers.
When you want to have all under support then you have to purchase support for both editions.
- Price is valid for 1 LPAR2RRD instance under support.
- If you have more LPAR2RRD instances then we are able to offer you aditional discount.
- Huge software customization: price per request.
You might use a Quote form
to get a quote
Further information on a request via email@example.com
| Credit card payment possibility (ask us for the quote at first):
Have you got any question? Then contact us online on
List of benefits for customers with support contract (IBM Power edition only)
- priority in LPAR2RRD bug fixing
- resolving operation issues like
- data is not being downloaded from the the management stations (HMC/vCenter)
- graphs are not being generated/refreshed
- help with installation, upgrade, migrations etc
- any kind of consultations or support exclude things covered by premium support
- next business day response time for critical issues
- regular health checks (once a 6 months)
- implementing of new functionality which customer requests (if it is reasonable and possible)
- report automation and customization (generates graphs or CSV reports)
- creating special LPAR2RRD builds
- development of whatever reports or data exports from data colected by the tool
- prolong data retention time (all data is stored for 60days then its being averaged)
- any software development not classified as "huge software customization"
- everything covered by Standard support
Read Premium support FAQs
to get more details.