|Level of support||12 months||24 months|
All prices are in US dollars.
Prices are valid for 1 LPAR2RRD instance under support.
If you have more LPAR2RRD instances then we are able to give you discount if you require suport for all of them. LPAR2RRD instances used only for DR purposed are not calculated.
Huge software customization: price per request
You might use a Quote form to get a quote
Further information on a request via email@example.com.
|Credit card payment possibility (ask us for the quote at first):|
|Have you got any question? Then contact us online on|
List of benefits available only for customers with support contract
- CPU Workload Estimator based on rPerf or CPW benchmark
- Live Partition Mobility and generally lpar migration support
- Unlimited number of lpars or CPU pools in one Custom Group.
Free version has maximum limit 4 lpars/pools per a group.
- priority in LPAR2RRD bug fixing
- resolving operation issues like
- data is not being downloaded from the HMC/IVM
- charts are not being generated/refreshed
- problem diagnostic
- help with communication with IBM support when the HMC/IVM behavior as LPAR2RRD data source is not correct and the HMC/IVM is under valid support contract with IBM and PMR for that is raised
- help with installation, upgrade, web server configuration etc
- help with migration of LPAR2RRD instance to other server
- error log review whether the customer reports any issue
- any kind of consultations or support exclude things covered by premium support
- next business day response time for critical issues ( means if you report an critical issue with LPAR2RRD then next business day latest we get back to you and start troubleshooting)
- regular health checks (once a 6 months, we will need to get some data from your site like error.log etc.)
- implementing of new functionality which customer asks for (if it is reasonable and possible)
- creating special LPAR2RRD builds for customers (like development of interfaces to other reporting/capacity planning tools)
- prolong data retention time (all received data from the HMC/IVM is stored for 60days then its being averaged)
- any software development not classified as "huge software customization"
- everything covered by Standard support