v6.00 (13.2.2019)Main news are support for new virtualization technologies and HMC REST API support.
Supported virtualization technologies
- oVirt, RedHat Virtualization (RHV)
- XenServer, Citrix Hypervisor
- Microsoft Windows and Hyper-V
- Solaris LDOM, CDOM & Global Zone
- Hitachi Compute Blade (BladeSymphony)
IBM Power Systems
- HMC REST API usage as a total replacement for HMC CLI (ssh) access used until now
- Performance data for all physical adapters: SR-IOV, FC, Eth, SAS
- Configuration with more details
- Power Enterprise Pools configuration
- POWER9 support in CPU Workload Estimator
- Monitoring and alerting for filesystem space utilization
- IBM i - ASP latency monitoring
- Reporter - new reporting feature
- AIX WLM (Workload Manager) monitoring
Download link, upgrade manual
Check our demo site to see new features.
You can meet us this week at IBM Think in San Francisco, Xorux booth 637.
Our storage performance monitoring tool STOR2RRD has been also updated to v2.50.
XorMonXorMon will be a merge of LPAR2RRD and STOR2RRD.
It will provide you with complete performance and mapping overview from the OS (VM) level across virtualization layers, SAN and storages. Expected release is at the end of Q3 2019.
You might not be aware of options which our support brings
- SLA: next business day response time for critical issues
- Regular health checks
- Report automation and customization (automatic generation of reports in graphs, CSV, PDF or XLS format)
- Enterprise edition of the product contains:
|Follow us on||to keep up-to-date with the latest product news.|