It is a new major release which apart of new features below fixes a lot of problems and brings new run time optimization. We strongly recommend upgrade.
- Aggregated graphs per each CPU shared pool
- TOP 10 page with 10 most CPU consumed lpars globally daily/weekly/monthly/yearly
- Completely new "Physical and logical configuration" of all attached servers. It has 3 levels of information from summary to very detailed. Now it is supported even on IVM and SDMC based servers.
- Changed data retention of RRDTool DB files to:
Interval new value original value 1 minute (all data) 60 days 30 days 5 minutes averages 3 months 2 months 1 hour averages 6 month 1 months 5 hours averages 1 year 6 months 1 day averages 3 years 3 years
- Design improvements, like new logo etc.
All of that is available in free LPAR2RRD version.