- VMware datastores with a space have not been listed in the UI
- VMware: VM CPU Trend missed in the last version
- OS agent for Solaris fixes
OS agent data SAN and SAN IO disappeared from the UI after 4.95 upgrade, fixed
It will be released at 24th of Oct 2016.
- PDF reporting from historical reports. Examples: IBM Power , VMware , Custom group
- IBM i OS agent enhancements:
- Top 10 disks sorted per % busy, per system (all ASPs)
- LAN statistics per interface, MB/sec, Packets/sec, Discarded packets/sec
- Ready for automatic start within a subsystem (STRSBS)
- VMware Datastores TOP, all datastores together in a table and graphs per read/write,IO/data ,used capacity
- VMware VM search (at the top right corner in the UI)
- CSV reports from OS agent data (AIX/Linux/IBM i) in historical reports
- Solaris OS agent
Use this form to sign or cancel of receiving new LPAR2RRD announcements, upgrade and service emails.