It contains a few fixes of version 5.00:
- VMware: vmotion graph legend was wrong
- IBM POWER: TOP10 did not work
- OS agent: LAN packet statistics did not work
It will bring these new features and enhancements:
Internal user management.
You are be able to create users and groups in the tool and assign them rights based on ACL rules.
(visibility of HMC/Servers/LPARs/clusters/VMs).
IBM Power Systems
- Configuration UI
- Alerting based on OS agent performance data
(memory utilization, paging, LAN, SAN, SAN IOPS, SAN response time)
- SNMP trap
- OS agent data: new LAN packets metric
- TOP10 page is enhanced about TOP10 tables per IOPS, LAN [MB/sec] and SAN [MB/sec]
- Much faster data read from vCenters as real time data is used only
- No need to set up historical counter levels, all required data is available without any VMware counter changes
- Newly collected and presented metrics
- CPU ready: per VM and aggregated graph per cluster
- Datastore IO latency
- Resource Configuration Advisor: it runs once a day, analyzes collected data and highlights problems in the environments
- Custom groups enhanced about additional metrics (Memory, LAN, SAN)
Use this form to sign or cancel of receiving new LPAR2RRD announcements, upgrade and service emails.