v6.10 (7 Oct 2019)Main news is a brand new dashboard implementation.
It is fully customizable, users can change graph size, create groups, move graphs between groups (example).
For further details refer to release notes.
Download link, upgrade manual
Check our demo site to see new features.
You can meet us this week (7-11 Oct) at IBM TechU in Las Vegas, booth number 26 (Xorux).
We will be also present at IBM TechU in Prague, Czech Republic, 21–25 Oct.
- Oracle Database
- Oracle VM
XorMonXorMon will be a merge of LPAR2RRD and STOR2RRD.
It will provide you with complete performance and mapping overview from the OS (VM) level across virtualization layers, SAN and storages. Beta release is expected by the end of 2019.
You might not be aware of options which our support brings
- Support with next business day response
- Reporter feature: unlimited number of reports with possibility to automate their run
- Ad hoc historical reporting including XLS/PDF/CSV output
- CPU Workload Estimator based on rPerf or CPW benchmark
- Live Partition Mobility and generally LPAR migration support
- Proxy Agent feature
- Unlimited number of items in one Custom Group
|Follow us on||to keep up-to-date with the latest product news.|