It is a new major release which apart of new features below fixes a lot of problems and brings new run time optimization.
We strongly recommend upgrade.
- Aggregated graphs per each CPU shared pool
- TOP 10 page with 10 most CPU consumed lpars globally daily/weekly/monthly/yearly
- Completely new "Physical and logical configuration" of all attached servers. It has 3 levels of information from summary to very detailed. Now it is supported even on IVM and SDMC based servers.
- Changed data retention of RRDTool DB files to:
This retention will be used for all new added lpars/pools. Already existing lpars/pools is necessary migrate.
Migration script will be available for customers with support.
|Interval||new value||original value|
|1 minute (all data) ||60 days|| 30 days|
|5 minutes averages ||3 months || 2 months|
|1 hour averages ||6 month|| 1 months|
|5 hours averages ||1 year || 6 months|
|1 day averages ||3 years|| 3 years|
- Design improvements, like new logo etc.
All of that is available in free LPAR2RRD version.
Use this form to sign or cancel of receiving new LPAR2RRD announcements, upgrade and service emails.